Top Posts from 2020
This is a list of my top (i.e. favorite) posts from the past year. This list is most helpful for me to look back later to see what captured my attention during 2020. This past year also represented a shift in my writing, namely that I had a number of articles published elsewhere. I include links to all of those as well.
- A Personal Journey on Intinction. In this post I reflect on the issues involved in the practice of intinction through the lens of my personal experience.
- I summarized what I believe are the distinctive characteristics of Reformed faith and practice here.
- I wrote several articles on human sexuality (two of which are included on the article section below), with two additional posts on the subject, including an assessment of transgender pronouns and Christian speech and a review of the Christian Reformed Church’s report on human sexuality.
- A subject to which I regularly return is the EPC’s version of the Westminster Confession of Faith. This year I wrote on why the additions of chapters 34 and 35 should be rejected.
- I was frustrated by the lack of good American Presbyterian family trees, so I made my own. I’m not a graphic designer, so it will need to be polished in the future, but I like it.
- Mere Orthodoxy
- World Reformed Fellowship